Discount prices on quality New & Reconditioned Automotive Replacement Part
This is a Remanufactured OE Stock 4.2L GM Cylinder Head Assembly.
* Part # : 19207470 ; 8192074700 ; 8424S
* Description : Stock GM 4.2L Cylinder Head 2002-2005 Trailblazer, Envoy, Ascender, 9-7X, and Rainier with cylinder head casting # 8424S
Fits the following Make/Models: Fitment List is simply a Guide. Confirm fitment before purchasing.
BRAVADA 02-04 (4.2L)
ENVOY 02-04 (4.2L)
ENVOY 05 4.2L
ENVOY XL 02 (4.2L)
ENVOY XL 03-05 4.2L
ENVOY XUV 04-05 4.2L
ISUZU ASCENDER 03-05 4.2L
RAINIER 04-05 4.2L
SAAB 9-7X 05 6 cylinder
TRAILBLAZER 02-05 (4.2L)
TRAILBLAZER EXT 02 (4.2L)
TRAILBLAZER EXT 03-05 4.2L
- Complete disassembly and thorough cleaning via hot tank & pressure tested
to confirm casting integrity
- New valve seats installed as necessary
- New valve stem seals installed on all our heads & all valve guides are
replaced with new ones as necessary.
- Valve job Performed with all required angles & vacuum tested seals to
ensure perfect compression.
- PCD milled to ensure a super smooth finish. (PCD stands for Polycrystalline
Diamond, and is best for aluminum heads).
- CBN milled to ensure a super smooth finish. (CBN stands for Cubic Boron
Nitride and is best for cast-iron heads).
- All necessary parts are cleaned and inspected before final assembly to meet
***Bishop Engine 90-day (Unlimited Miles) Remanufactured Cylinder Head Warranty***
Bishop Engine offers buyers a 90-days (Unlimited Miles) warranty for Remanufactured Cylinder Heads beginning on the ship date. Products for warranty consideration must be returned to Bishop Engine at the buyer’s expense (unless otherwise agreed) for warranty inspection. Bishop Engine will honor this warranty after determining the defect. This warranty covers replacement parts only. This warranty does NOT cover the following:
- Any portion of labor costs such as removing, re-installing, or the replacement of parts including but not limited to gaskets, head bolts, valves, cylinder head castings, filters, fluids, A/C Freon, etc.
- Any portion of costs related to towing fees, substitute transportation, lodging, personal or property damage, loss of income, profit or sales.
- Any type of evidence of damage due to overheating, pre-ignition or detonation, abuse, or neglect
- Any type of damage that occurs from improper installation
- Any type of evidence of marine or watercraft usage
- Any pre-existing problems related to cooling, carburation, fuel injection, egr valve, catalytic converter, electrical, computer-sensors, belts, or anything else not mentioned.
- Any type of alteration to the product such as resurfacing the bottom, or installing high performance accessories, etc.
- Installation of incorrect parts. If it is determined that the buyer bought the wrong head for the application, this warranty is voided
**FREE SHIPPING does NOT Include Alaska , Hawaii, and or US Protectorates, American Samoa, Guam, Mariana Islands, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Palau, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands**